Friday, April 5, 2013

The Truth of Grace for Me



GRACE IS SCANDALOUS.

Rules are safe.

The further and deeper I press into His grace, the more I understand I could never earn my way.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER RULE.

Another should...

Another shouldn't...

TO REST IN HIS GRACE IS TRUE FREEDOM.

When Jesus cried out, "It is finished," He decided, too, that grace was the only way.

HIS GRACE CHANGES ME...

Transforms me...

Shapes me...

FROM THE INSIDE OUT...

NOT FROM THE OUTSIDE IN.


***********


"I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die." Galatians 2:21 (NLT)


"For those who insist being grace driven means moral laxity...the exact OPPOSITE is true. Morality driven by GRACE is deeper, more genuine, and simply BLOWS AWAY any morality driven by rules." (Matt Sargent)



All is grace...and it really is,